Sales Representative - Bend, OR
- Part Sales Professional
- Part Vacation Counselor
- Part Sales Closer
- 100% Dream Broker
- An excellent benefits package in less than 31 days!! This includes your choice of comprehensive health plans (medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short & long term disability, etc.) 401K plan with 100% match up to first 6% (fully vested after 1 year), tuition reimbursement, attraction discounts, travel discounts, plus much more!!
- Can you see yourself making $80,000, or over $100,000? Our top sales professional make over $300,000. We've got a commission plan and support team to help you meet your goals.
- We provide our associates extra incentives to use our vacation ownership portfolio for personal travel
- Sales professionals with Wyndham work an average of 35-40 hours each week
- Consistent Schedule with the same back to back days off each week
- Wyndham offers a comprehensive PAID SALES TRAINING program which is known as the best in the industry!
- After two weeks of intense classroom training, you are ready to join the team. During your first 90 days, you will continue to receive follow-up training to further enhance your skills.
Education and Experience
- Prior sales experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required and must be at least 18 years of age to apply
- Must have a current/active Oregon Real Estate License or willing to obtain one
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Handle Rejection well
- Excellent verbal communication skills (KISS method)
- Excellent active listening skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: Rapport building, selling on emotion, building value in the product, and closing the sale
- Professional appearance
- Quick thinking and problem solving skills
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.