Sales Training Manager - Central Southern Califonia
- The right candidate will have a proven leadership track record. This can include any of, but not limited to, front line or in house sales manager, Sr. Manager, DOS or VP positions.
· Maintain and enhance expertise in accordance with the site leadership development plan. Support the Specialist Presenter team for training and compliance.
· This position will oversee site trainers for the region to ensure the following training criteria are consistently met:
· Ensuring Wyndham’s “Play to Win” new hire training curriculum is delivered to new hires in a class room setting.
· Ensuring Wyndham’s “Road to Success” 12 week follow up training is being facilitated to new hires in a consistent class room setting.
· Ensure sites are up to date on all recently approved Wyndham collateral.
· Be sure site reports are up to date on SuccessMatters curriculum
· Monitor Redline reports for the region
- T.O. Volume To be determined
Required Minimum Qualifications:
· A minimum of 1 year Wyndham trainer experience.
· A minimum of 1 year sales management experience (Frontline & In-house experience preferred).
· Proven successful track record in Wyndham sales and the ability to T.O. tables.
· Must have the ability to obtain a real estate license in California
· Thorough understanding of Wyndham's products, including Worldmark
· Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office preferred.
· Ability to interface with all levels of employees in a professional manner.
· Effective time management skills, and proficient in Wyntime
· Proficient in Concur, travel expense reporting
· Work schedule flexibility - Proficient with Ipads
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.