Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator
Service Cloud Administrator will work within the pre-deploy design and configuration function of the RCI Service Cloud business team.
The Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator maintain a blend of responsibilities that span the spectrum of classic service cloud declarative configuration through to traditional service cloud developer related responsibilities. Duties include (but are not limited to):
· Participating in strategic and tactical planning discussions to continuously improve the salesforce.com platform
· Assisting in the evaluation of new Salesforce.com functionality and App Exchange tools for feasibility and impact to the business.
· Configuring and maintaining the functional objects of Service Cloud
· Creating and managing workflow rules, data validations, triggers, and object customizations where required/appropriate
· Creating and maintaining reports and dashboards
· Customizing service cloud fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, etc (which may include, where appropriate, using Visualforce and/or Apex)
· Managing operational requests and assisting in the escalated resolution of support issues, working with diverse user groups when required
· Creating and maintaining system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
· Proactively identifying production risks and creating actionable mitigation plans
· Participating in the Agile development process where applicable/appropriate
The Service Cloud administrator will work alongside their fellow Service Cloud administrators to understand and proactively monitor all aspects of the Service Cloud configuration. Where applicable and necessary, she/he will collaborate with internal/external Salesforce Architects/ Integrators/Crowdsource solutions and/or other internal data/technical associates when the complexity of identified solutions warrants it.
The successful candidate will work with key stakeholders (including Global Customer Experience team, Enterprise program deployment teams and other stakeholders) to execute configuration changes derived from specific RCI initiatives or resulting from Salesforce platform releases/upgrades.
The successful candidate will partner with business and technical partners to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage Salesforce Service Cloud to enhance external and internal customer experiences.
Some travel may be required in this position.
Education: Post secondary degree in Business/Technology is preferred. Relevant work experience/currently pursuing a degree in Business/Technology may be considered in lieu of the actual degree.
Training requirements: Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) is required.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Minimum 3 years experience in Salesforce Service Cloud Administration and/or implementation is preferred
· Deep understanding of Salesforce.com technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements and all related policies and procedures
· Experience with customer reporting, modifying pages, views and dashboards
· Experience with Force.com development platform considered an asset
· Experience working with workflows and triggers to automate tasks
· Experience creating custom objects and/or apex pages considered an asset
· Ability to work/meet deadlines
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Creative thinker / problem solver
· Strong ability to work in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities
· Superb planning skills
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.