Sanitation Technician - Wyndham Shawnee Village Resort
The Sanitation Technician supports resort sanitation needs by picking up and disposing of site garbage and debris throughout the resort property.
Essential Job Functions
-Maintain resort grounds.
-Pick up and dispose of site trash throughout the resort.
-Maintain clean conditions in refuse area.
-Keep roadways, loading/unloading areas, parking lots and walkways free of litter.
-Ensure site beauty and safety awareness by looking for and reporting faulty items requiring repair and maintenance.
-Monitor water/sprinkler systems throughout the resort keeping them at peak efficiency and in good repair.
-Assist the Maintenance Department as needed.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Drivers License Required.
- General Groundskeeper, Landscaping, and/or Sanitation experience (6 months or more).
- Able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs or more.
- Frequent lifting of supplies and equipment.
- Frequent reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.
- Extensive standing and walking.
- Manual dexterity and mobility required.
- Must be able to work independently and follow instructions regarding priorities of tasks and functions.
- Need the ability to work with others and communicate to fellow team members as well as other resort staff at all level.
- Ability to work outdoors in various climates and weather conditions.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- WVO Requires a background check prior to employment.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.