Seasonal Dining Room Attendant - PM Shift
**This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus of $300 after completing 60 days of employment with satisfactory performance!**
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Ensures dining room setting and clears tables.
- Comply at all times with hotel standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations..
- Greet guests as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Perform opening and closing duties according to established side-work checklist
- Be attentive of guest’s needs and assist in providing a pleasant dining experience.
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials.
- Communicate effectively and courteously.
- Assist cook in the serving or preparing food, as needed.
- Ensure quality control of menus with regard to cleanliness and appearance.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Prior bussing or runner experience in a hotel environment helpful.
- This position requires a minimum formal education of some high school and a minimum one year job-related experience preferred.
- Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform.
- Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services and standards to the highest caliber.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills in English.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.