Seasonal FT Pool Attendant- Ocean Park Resort by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Monitors the pool and sundeck area. Enforce all posted rules and regulations. Sign in all guests and check for proper admittance. Maintain accurate records of Pool usage and chemical levels – de-foam spas when needed. Assist in all facility cleanup of pool area.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Monitors the pool area with compliance to resort and local guidelines. (70% time)
2. Maintains cleanliness of the pool area and restrooms by straightening chairs, restocking towels, etc. (15% time)
3. Helps with Activities Department: Assists with pool games, pool related activities, and set up/tear down of events. (15% time)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
b) Training requirements
• CPR / First Aid certified
• Water Safety
• Lifeguard certification, preferred
c) Knowledge and skills
• Able to communicate effectively
• Create a positive work environment
• Ability to demonstrate good judgment with guest and employees
• Customer service mind set
d) Technical Skills
• Ability to check chemical levels in pools and spas.
e) Job experience
• One or more years in a customer service environment
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.