Seasonal Human Resources Coordinator- Wyndham Vacation Rentals
This role is responsible for supporting the HR department with policy administration, procedures and practices supporting for the Human Resources Department in the Western Region. This role is focused on ensuring our associates have a smooth onboarding and delivering a ‘Count on Me!’ culture to all associates.
Position would run from approximately October 1, 2017 - April 30, 2018.
- Abide by the Count on Me! Principles and demonstrate the behaviors of being Responsive, Respectful & Delivering a Great experience with all those you interact with internal & external to Wyndham.
- Provides prompt response to all inquiries and/or issues.
- Conducts new associate orientations.
- Will assist with recruitment effort for nonexempt associates, temporary & seasonal associates.
- Assist with executing the administrative HR processes related to on-boarding our associates to include but not limited to: submitting & tracking back ground checks and motor vehicle reports, E-Verify, processing of new hire paperwork, completion and entering of Personnel Action Notices, assisting with the badging process, etc.
- Assist with executing the administrative HR processes related to off-boarding our associates to include but not limited to processing terminations, conducting exit interviews, etc.
- Assist with creating and maintaining personnel files.
- Assists with maintaining Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
- Ensures payroll items are completed accurately and timely.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings.
- Assists with maintaining compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Assist with special events and/or projects such as training programs, annual benefits enrollment, associate recognition, etc., as needed.
- Understands and maintains the confidentiality of written and oral employee information.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
1. High School diploma or equivalent required; College Degree Preferred
2. Two (2) years of experience in an HR environment preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
· Able to work in a fast-paced business climate with the ability to capture and process information quickly.
- Must have ability to maintain and handle confidential information
- Must have outstanding communication skills and exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver intellectually challenging and personally engaging learning experiences that integrate classroom, learning technologies and experiential learning opportunities.
- Must be skilled with multi-tasking within specified time constraints
- Must have ability to work independently in a professional manner with frequent interruptions
- Must have analytical problem solving skills and be detail oriented
- MS Office program proficiency (Intermediate – Advanced) (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.