Security Officer (p/t) - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Perform security, fire prevention and protection duties, emergency medical response and perimeter control.
- Interface in a friendly manner with employees, owners, guests and vendors.
- Monitor site via vehicle, bike and walking patrols to ensure a safe and secure environment. Report illegal or suspicious activities, loitering or disturbing the peace over the entire property and assist guests with their issues.
- Respond to and take appropriate actions during security, fire, medical and other emergencies. This may include monitoring and responding to security and fire alarms (including traffic and pedestrian control).
- Monitor security console, handle telephone duties, two-way radio dispatch communications and other security related administrative/clerical functions.
- Complete required shift logs and other reports as needed.
- Maintain liaisons with local police, emergency response management, public safety and medical authorities.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years training in security, military and/or law enforcement preferred.
- First Aid/CPR certification preferred.
- Basic computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to function within a team environment
- Ability to make sound decisions with little supervision.
- Provide a sense of security to employees, owners and guests.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.