Security Supervisor - Wyndham Garden Manama Bahrain
To look after the security, safety and well being of all guests and colleagues making sure they cause no harm to themselves and others due to unsafe conditions or unsafe acts.
To train, educate and develop all associates and security officers in all aspects of security and safety.
· Maintain all Standard/Local Standard Operating Procedures as related to all Security Control Room, Operations and Posts.
· Train, further educate and orientate all Security Officers under his direct responsibility.
· Conduct a daily training of Hotel policies, procedures, Code of Ethics to all Security Officers.
· Use “corrective action” where and when needed via the Discussion Form.
· Insure that all daily reports are submitted to Security Manager.
· Run all security shifts professionally and responsibly.
· Be responsible for all department Filing process (electronically and hardcopy) for all different kinds of reports.
· Maintain a daily check regarding different systems (Keys, material Control, Lost & Found Etc...)
· Know thoroughly all Emergency Response Plans and Immediate Actions.
· Manage and Supervise the transportation fleet, ensuring that all drivers adhere to safety procedures.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.