Selling Dreams- Licensed CA Real Estate Agents in Napa, CA
WVO is the world’s largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We’ve grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability, and exception customer service. As our growth and expansion continues, we are looking for talented individuals to join our award winning sales team.
We strive to recruit, train, and develop career-minded individuals with the propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
- Establish commonality and build rapport with potential owners
- Assume the sale and initiate the close
- Generating sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques
Benefits to a career with Wyndham:
- Face-to-face sales
- Pre-screened and qualified leads. No prospecting or cold calling required.
- Hourly rate plus commission for the first 60 days.
- Excellent earning potential / Commission + Bonus
- Comprehensive paid training program to support your success
- Outstanding Benefits - we offer a comprehensive health plan, 401(k) with company contributions, tuition reimbursement and travel discounts.
- Tremendous work – life balance
- Vacation at our resorts for pennies on the dollar!
We are looking for:
- Positive, enthusiastic, optimistic attitude
- Drive and resilience to handle rejection
- Confidence to perform within a short sales cycle
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: rapport building, selling on emotion, building value in the product, and closing the sale
- Quick thinking and problem solving skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to obtain a California Real Estate License
Serious inquiries only. Please send resumes to:
Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org /call 707.225.2265
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.