Selling Manager, WbW New Braunfels
- Motivate the sales team to achieve the highest level of performance through effective leadership and established best practices.
- Establish written individual and team goals and monitor performance on a daily basis to recognize excellence and coach weaknesses.
- Recruit individuals that posses the skills and personality to be successful Sales Associates, utilizing recruiting processes established by the Company.
- Train each member of the team in the selling method developed by the Company.
- Monitor the sales process to ensure that sales are achieved by the prescribed selling method and with the highest level of integrity.
- Administer Company Policies and processes in a consistent, fair and equitable manner.
- T.O the sale.
- Compliance – To be held to the highest standards
- Have knowledge of all programs sold and serviced by Wyndham
- Professional Appearance and speech in dealing with clients and corporate personnel
- Positive upbeat attitude to ensure great work environment through your initiative
- Have proven from the past strong leadership ability, motivational skills, and enthusiasm.
- Track record of strong work ethics and integrity with a desire to make a difference.
- Employee must meet or exceed minimum performance standards and may not be on any level of a formal corrective action.
- President’s Club Preferred
- Previous management experience is preferred
- Presenter experience Preferred
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.