Senior CMP Agent
- We embrace and live the Wyndham values by creating a supportive environment for employees to develop and prosper.
- We delight our customers by meeting their needs or exceeding their expectations.
- We are "memory makers".
- Lead CMP and Greeter staff to ensure success throughout the shifts in regard to booth quotas in order to maintain site tour projections and APG budgets.
- Conduct CMP and Greeter field training as required.
- Monitor tour quality and compliance with tour qualification standards.
- Submit Production Reports.
- Handle any questions or problems that may arise with employees or guests in a patient, professional and courteous manner.
- Conduct booth reviews to ensure the physical maintenance and basic safety of the physical location as insuring that booths are well stocked with supplies and up-to-date pitch materials.
- Accountable for scheduling staff at all booth locations making sure there is adequate coverage at all times. Scheduling would include breaks, lunches and paid time off and would include scheduled overtime only at the approval of Manager/Director.
- Be part of an interviewing and hiring team for new employees including the necessary paperwork.
- Handle all staff personnel issues such as paid time off, missing punches, payroll, progressive discipline, dress code, incident reports, or professional behavior in accordance with all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Set-up and tear-down of promotional booths and exhibits.
- HS Diploma or GED required - BS/BA a major plus
- Demonstrated Marketing/Sales experience; CMP/OPC experience REQUIRED.
- Experience in training and motivational skills; must be creative dedicated and able to multi-task.
- Requires excellent communication and leadership skills.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.