Senior Director, Development Services-Wyndham Hotel Management
Wyndham Hotel Group, hotel giant with an unmatched global presence, is one of three hospitality business units of Wyndham Worldwide. We’re a hospitality powerhouse, with 19 iconic brands united by the most generous and simplest rewards program in the business, Wyndham Rewards.
We are driving the democratization of travel by transforming to deliver better value for the everyday traveler. We believe travelers deserve great experiences and real value, and our portfolio – including our strength in economy and midscale hotels – delivers that.
Our global portfolio consists of more than 8,000 hotels and over 697,600 rooms in 77 countries under the following brands: Dolce Hotels and Resorts®, Wyndham Grand®, Dazzler® Hotels, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®, Wyndham Garden® Hotels, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham®, Ramada®, Baymont Inn & Suites®, Days Inn®, Super 8®, Howard Johnson®, Travelodge® and Knights Inn®.
Wyndham Rewards, ranked number one hotel rewards program for 2016-2017 by U.S. News & World Report, offers more than 50 million members the opportunity to earn and redeem points at more than 25,000 hotels, condos and homes globally.
- Assist with strategic territory management planning for the development team, including mapping of key accounts and development targets; analysis of STR census and performance data; real estate transaction activity; capital markets activity; and other relevant industry information.
- Review, analysis and qualification of various development opportunities through induced lead generation, industry and hotel development publications, commercial brokerage offerings, and multiple additional sources as directed by the WHM Development Team.
- Input, tracking and reporting of development activities within CRM and other database systems.
- Obtain and ensure expedient processing of Management Applications and required supporting documents.
- Working with WHG Feasibility and Strategic Development teams to coordinate the prioritization and production of feasibility and financial impact models of potential WHM investments in managed hotels, including operating forecast models, hotel cash waterfalls, investment return analyses, and relevant sensitivity analyses.
- Assisting with business development activities, including coordination and preparation of key meeting deliverables and presentations, special events and participation at industry conferences.
- Conducting and reporting to WHM Development Team on industry, market and competitor research.
- Coordinating and expediting contract activities with the WHG Legal and Contracts Administration Departments.
- Coordinating with multiple disciplines and departments with WHG to produce marketing, media, web-development and other development marketing initiatives.
- Interacting with and presenting to multiple constituents including individuals from the WHG development, finance, operations, and legal departments.
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Results Driven
- Relationship/Interpersonal skills
- Business and financial acumen
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- College degree is preferred
- Candidate will possess 5+ years of experience with hotel development
- Contract experience preferred
- Sales experience a plus
- Experience with hospitality feasibility and investment analysis
- Hotel management a plus
- Excel- Financial modeling
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.