Senior Director of Partnership Strategy and Development
Wyndham Rewards, ranked number one hotel rewards program for 2016-2017 by U.S. News & World Report, offers more than 50 million members the opportunity to earn and redeem points at more than 25,000 hotels, condos and homes globally.
This newly created role will report to the Vice President, Global Partnerships and manage a team of approximately 2-3 professionals.
- Develop new partnerships with significant revenue potential for Wyndham Hotel Group by leveraging a range of core assets (including the Wyndham Rewards currency, Wyndham’s geographic footprint and distribution, and centrally-managed / 3rd party channels)
- Oversee, innovate and optimize existing revenue-generating partnerships and identify opportunities to reduce cost, leveraging data-based insights and analytical models to inform tactics
- Lead Partnerships team on campaign strategy and execution in collaboration with Wyndham Rewards marketing for partner promotions and related marketing activities in all channels (including websites, direct mail, email, on-property, call centers and 3rd party channels)
- Assist individual Wyndham Hotel Group brands in defining their partnership/sponsorship strategies and in some cases, source partners to support these strategies
- Own the Partnership P&L and drive specific revenue and cost reduction targets; Collaborate with Finance and CRM teams to track, measure and extract insights from marketing efforts to support development of marketing initiatives
- Lead partner contract negotiations, collaborate with legal, maintain the partner marketing budget, and manage agency contracts/fees
- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management, Business, Statistics, Marketing, Finance, Sales or a relevant field of work.
- Master’s or advanced Degree with focus on Hospitality, Strategic Planning, Marketing, Business Development, or Analytics is preferred.
- 10 + years of progressive work-related experience in business development, strategic planning, partner/account management, or consulting.
- Demonstrated proficiency in business development, partner management, and developing/leveraging data-based insights to make informed decisions.
- Strong understanding of key drivers of customer behavior, marketing channel optimization, and optimization of campaign/messaging effectiveness.
- Ability to work with, manipulate, and draw conclusions and recommendations from large quantities and sets of data.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team to achieve goals and targets.
- Ability to manage and lead a team of developing associates.
- Highly strategic and analytical with excellent commercial sense.
- Ability to work simultaneously on a number of initiatives and priorities often under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with people at all levels, both internally and externally, and from all backgrounds and parts of the world.
- Ability to build and deliver presentations or written communication in a concise and well organized manner.
- Ability to stay objective and fair when dealing with sensitive internal/external customer situations maintaining constructive working relations.
- Self-starter, exhibiting initiative, confidence, professionalism and good judgment.
- Works with a high level of accountability, results orientated and dependable.
- Ability to make business decisions with integrity and honesty.
- Awareness of key marketplace and industry trends relative to consumer behavior.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.