Senior In-House Marketing Manager- Wine Country, CA
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for all In-house Marketing Activities at our Napa, CA and Windsor, CA sites. Primary responsibilities include direct management of In-house Marketing Teams, maintaining an acceptable penetration rate of resort occupancy, maintaining an excellent owner experience, and coordination with Resort, Front Line sales, In-House sales and Corporate/Regional In-House Marketing Directors/Managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct management of In-house Marketing Team: interview, hire and train employees; plan, assign and direct work; performance review; motivate, reward and provide disciplinary action when necessary (termination and conflict resolution).
- Maintain total site marketing penetration according to site marketing penetration standards.
- Resolve issues pertaining to tour statuses, bookings, coding and etc.
- Order and maintain departmental supplies (collateral material, uniforms, etc.)
- Maintain copies of invitations and daily tour manifests for reference purposes.
- Run daily reports to include, but not limited to, Daily Arrival Report, Daily In-House Report, Five year owner arrival report.
- Prepare daily and weekly status reports to include, but not limited to, Show factors and Penetration rates to be submitted in a timely manner for corporate deadlines.
- Compile data on each team members performance.
- Prepare additional reports deemed necessary by management.
- Coordinate with In-House and Front Line sales management with regard to tour seats available and potential tour flow.
- Ensure any pertinent information related to Marketing/Concierge is properly and timely disseminated.
- Coordinate with sales regarding new/changes in marketing programs (booking/gifting policies).
- Submit employee payroll in timely manner.
- Perform other related functions not listed.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: (minimum requirements necessary for this position):
- Bachelor's degree/coursework in Business Administration or equivalent experience, and/or a minimum of 5 years management experience in Marketing
- Timeshare experience strongly preferred
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Ability to effectively coach, counsel, lead and motivate team towards success
- Provide exceptional customer service (i.e. must be able to communicate in a positive and effective manner when dealing with upset owners)
- Ability to efficiently multi-task
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Working knowledge of marketing databases
- Ability to recruit, train and develop employees
- Ability to lead by example
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel, as well as MS Office Suite
- Ability to carry out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- WVO requires the successful completion of a background check prior to employment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (days, evenings, weekends and holidays)
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.