Senior Manager, Armed Forces Vacation Club - Digital Marketing
Wyndham Destination Network is a pioneer in the sharing economy, offering travelers a place to feel at home no matter where their journey takes them. With more than 121,000 unique properties in over 110 countries, our diverse collection of unique private accommodations around the world offers something for every traveler, whether they are looking for adventure, a quiet family getaway, an urban cityscape or anything in between. We are uniquely positioned with our Peer-to-Peer Plus approach, which not only connects travelers with vacation homeowners, but also provides both with a range of services to ensure a hassle-free experience.
Our network of affiliated timeshare properties and vacation rental properties fall under more than a dozen brands including Wyndham Vacation Rentals, RCI, Hoseasons, cottages.com, James Villa Holidays, The Registry Collection program, Landal GreenParks and Novasol. Wyndham Destination Network’s trusted brands give travelers the peace-of-mind to vacation the way they want, and last year, sent nearly 14 million travelers on vacation.
Armed Forces Vacation Club (AFVC) is built around giving back to those most deserving by providing affordable resort vacations. As one of the largest military vacation clubs in the world, AFVC offers more than 100,000 weeks of worldwide inventory annually. Military, veterans, and first responders are eligible for a free membership or may upgrade to Premium, AFVC’s new paid level of membership that offers a suite of incremental benefits.
The Digital Marketing Senior.Manager will be responsible for execution of the overall digital and Premium marketing strategy across the four AFVC websites: AFVClub.com, AFVClub.ca, HeroesVacationClub.com, and VeteransHolidays.com. S/he will be responsible for paid media, SEO, email, social media, and Premium lifecycle marketing.
- Owner of Premium (AFVC’s paid level of membership) lifecycle marketing, including acquisition, activation, and renewals.
- Responsible for effectively managing paid media plans to maximize profits. Develop strong rapport with Agency partners and provide them with strategy and recommendations for optimizing performance across all channels (paid search, paid social, display).
- Owner of email marketing, including the calendar, creatives, segmentation, testing, optimization, and website triggers.
- Manage all SEO efforts, both technical and content.
- Develop an actionable paid and organic social media strategy that focuses on direct response, loyalty, engagement, membership, and new customer acquisition.
- Stay abreast of online marketing trends and educate internal teams, as necessary.
- Test/launch new channels and enhancements when applicable.
- Work with Analyst to manage projections and actualized reporting across all channels.
- Mentor junior associates on their job performance against established goals.
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing or Business preferred). Master’s degree a plus.
- 5-7 years of digital marketing experience required. Proven track record of successfully managing digital paid media.
- Membership marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Deep understanding of online marketing metrics and attribution.
- Travel experience preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Extremely detail oriented. Proactive and independent worker with a passion for optimization as well as exploring and testing new strategies.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.