Senior Manager, Marketing
Join our family of talented individuals from around the world who work together to send people on the vacations of their dreams!
As the global leader in vacation exchange and the world's largest professionally managed vacation rentals business, Wyndham Destination Network helps to deliver dream vacations to leisure travelers, including our approximately 3.7million RCI subscribing members. We provide access for specified periods to over 107,000 vacation properties in approximately 100 countries, including vacation ownership condominiums, traditional hotel rooms, villas, cottages, bungalows, campgrounds, city apartments, second homes, fractional resorts, private residence clubs, condo hotels and yachts. We also provide products and services to our clients that help support the growth of their businesses and the leisure real estate industry around the world.
The Senior Marketing Manager is a key player within our award winning marketing organization and is responsible for leading the activation and engagement strategy RCI Marketing.
Working along with the Director, assist in identifying potential growth opportunities as well as executing marketing campaigns through various communication channels (direct mail, email, online, digital and telemarketing channels). The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the strategy and implementation of various initiatives aimed at increasing member engagement and activation. This role is also responsible for the reporting and analytics associated with numerous campaigns to help to manage and track against performance goals. This role has two direct reports and is responsible to lead and develop associates for future success.
1. Lead the development of direct marketing materials for member engagement and activation – including print, digital and telemarketing channels:
a. Develop segmentation strategy and specific audience selection optimal campaign performance
b. Manage and communicate strict campaign deadlines
c. Ensure adherence to the campaign process flow
i. Develop creative briefs and ensure accuracy of campaign data in Marketing Database with the Marketing Planner
d. Work cross-functionally to secure and determine offer, and resort inventory strategies
e. Lead performance tracking and key metrics of all marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
f. Ensure campaigns meet budget requirements and effectively monitor and control spend
g. Be the final checkpoint before campaigns are sent to Director and SLT.
2. Lead and develop direct reports. Provide input, guidance and constructive feedback to direct reports.
3. Prepare and communicate out monthly and quarterly campaign summaries including results, lessons learned and key performance indicators.
4. Responsible for creative excellence by ensuring that messaging and creative are consistent with brand guidelines.
5. Collaborate and coordinate with various marketing teams as well as other departments within the organization.
6. Ensure continual innovation in work product – drive improvement and testing for recurring and triggered behavioral campaigns.
- Education BA/BS in Sales/Marketing or business related field MBA strongly preferred
- Solid data analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to successfully communicate both verbally and in writing,
- Demonstrate sound business judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines
- Exceptionally proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Travel/Hospitality experience a plus
- Eagerness to learn and a drive to succeed
- 8+ years of marketing experience including campaign development, reporting and analytics, creative direction, developing marketing strategy, contact planning and management.
- 3+ years team management/development experience required
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.