Senior Marketing Manager, Retention & Loyalty
The Senior Marketing Manager, Retention & Loyalty is responsible for the flawless ongoing execution of RCI’s New Member Onboarding, Retention and Loyalty strategies. The Manager will actively participate in optimizing these strategies through an aggressive testing calendar across all channels (Email, Direct Mail, Telemarketing, Digital and Social). The Senior Manager will report to the Senior. Director of Retention & Loyalty.
S/he will ensure that all current and future programs/products support and help us achieve the New Member, Retention and Loyalty targets. With a renewed focus on the New Member experience, the Senior Manager will be in a high visibility role with additional exposure to senior leadership.
The Senior Manager will own the campaign planning process and will coordinate multiple projects simultaneously while working under changing priorities. This individual must be a self-starter who can successfully interact with internal staff as well as manage external relationships with vendors, ensuring timely delivery/mail of campaigns. S/he will be a key contributor in helping to drive New Member engagement and retention metrics and must show confidence working with Director level and above executives across multiple departments (most notably Finance and Contact Center). The Senior Manager is expected to be innovative, someone who will frequently bring new test ideas to the forefront. S/he must be able to take these new ideas from inception through completion to improve New Member, retention, and loyalty metrics.
RCI is looking for a fast paced, high potential candidate that is hungry to make a major impact on the business through innovation, dedication, attention to detail, and a passion to get the job done.
- Manage proactive retention efforts for members in all phases of the renewal lifecycle.
- Manage day-to-day new member onboarding process and program, ensuring all marketing campaigns and collateral are properly executed.
- Manage the omni-channel contact streams for both new and expiring/expired members, including email, direct mail, telemarketing, digital & social campaigns.
- Responsible for all campaign elements including providing strong creative/copy direction to the Visual Communications team, as well as managing the print fulfillment, email and digital vendor relationships.
- Formulate ideas on how to drive new member registration, activation and retention rates.
- Responsible for annual budget build, campaign expense management and monthly accrual/true-up process.
- Work with Analytics team to ensure all campaign level reporting is accurate and meaningful.
- Oversee all marketing initiatives for the RCI Elite Rewards co-branded credit card – work closely with card partners to reinforce value prop, grow everyday spend, and encourage point redemption
- Manage all aspects of RCI Gold & Platinum membership tier marketing – monitor all acquisition and retention KPIs and adjust marketing appropriately to grow these higher tiers of membership and encourage benefit usage
- Drive membership automatic renewal penetration within current marketing as well as ad hoc initiatives to solidify the member base and improve overall retention
- Partner with modeling team to properly implement testing agenda. An understanding of what constitutes a valid test is crucial.
- Present performance data and insight to full Marketing team.
- Partner with global regions to leverage best practices and share learnings.
- Provide direction and leadership to two direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing
- Minimum 5+ years marketing experience with retention and loyalty direct marketing experience preferred
- Deep understanding of test design across multiple channels (Direct Mail, Email, Telemarketing, Digital, Social)
- 3+ years experience building budgets and ‘truing-up’ expenses on a monthly basis
- Ability to work under tight timelines and deliver on-time results
- Creative and analytical; independent thinker and idea generator
- Must be comfortable being the ‘go-to’ person for everyday questions from other RCI departments and external vendors
- Must be fluent in Excel and Power Point
- Strong work ethic with a passion/desire to outperform annual goals
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and well-organized; multi-tasker
- Solid team player
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.