Senior Vice President of CRM and Corporate Marketing
Wyndham Vacation Ownership needs a high-octane, driven leader to head our global CRM practice. This leaders mission is to set us on a multi-year journey to transform the way we think about customers and prospects, sophisticate way we develop leads from the Wyndham ecosystem and move them through our sales and marketing funnel, and champion the implementation of the tools, platforms, and processes needed to make it all happen. We operate in a data rich environment – harnessing all the information our best customers and prospects are sharing with us will add tremendous efficiency and effectiveness to our sales efforts and make a huge financial impact.
But it won’t be easy. We operate in a complex, matrixed organization and success will require thoughtful collaboration across geographies, functions, and levels. Partnering with IT and the business teams, we’ll need to launch an extended company-wide effort to adopt a CRM platform. This position will provide significant direction throughout the implementation process and therefore extensive experience working with CRM tools is crucial.
The role is focused on leveraging consumer insights, data analytics and database management to fuel innovative marketing and sales strategies, drive marketing effectiveness and gain an in-depth understanding of the behavior and trends owners and prospects. The position is responsible for developing best-in-class, enterprise-wide CRM capabilities. Define and implement strategies across our brand and drive the evolution towards a fully integrated, marketing model. He/she, will oversee the analytical capabilities, share actionable insights/best practices, guide customer data technology investments and oversee a comprehensive customer data strategy education program internally. The SVP,CRM will bring a discipline of thinking about current owners and prospects and understanding what keeps them loyal...and then working hard to ENGAGE + CAPTIVATE new and existing owners.
Reporting to this role are three distinct groups: marketing data and analytics, customer insights, and corporate marketing. This unique combination of teams gives this leader substantial reach to develop and mine our database and turn those learnings into revenue-producing actions. Success will be measured not only by the successful implementation of tools and changes to culture and process but also through direct revenue contribution from the corporate marketing team.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide expertise, vision and leadership to define and implement customer relationship marketing programs and initiatives that successfully build profitable, long-term customer relationships across all brands in all channels.
- Responsible for driving the Corporate Marketing Team and Telemarketing operations to align initiatives with WVO’s Strategic Priorities.
- Provide strategic direction for tools and technology to support the implementation and execution of the customer relationship marketing strategy. Manage the market/customer research process and provide learnings and insights to the brands.
- Decide on a final CRM structure and architecture that will work seamlessly across the business and capture crucial information along the sales funnel.
- Ensure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities.
- Collaborate with other departments ensure the CRM strategy works well for every aspect of the business.
- Development of testing strategies to guarantee the most efficient approach for the organization and its customers.
- Think outside the box and come up with creative ideas, preparing proposals, overseeing the production process & execution and reporting the results to the relevant people.
- Evangelize, shape and craft the WVO’s vision, leverage best practices to drive business planning, performance metrics and outcomes and be able to put data and information in the right context.
- Work with and alongside WVO Senior Leadership to create business plans and build-out a leading-edge data collection and analytics infrastructure.
- Full P&L responsibility with aligning strategies with other P&L and function owners to deliver integrated solutions of a multi-million revenue and cost budget
- Partner with a cross-functional customer data strategy team to become a source of best practices for all stakeholders.
- Bachelor Degree preferred in Business, Data, Marketing or related degree. MBA is desirable
- At least 10 years of experience leading a CRM organization and strong understanding of CRM principles in a B2C environment.
- Experience with CRM solutions – Salesforce (highly preferred) and creating a CRM product roadmap incorporating latest Salesforce.com innovations
- Experience champion of Salesforce best practices throughout the organization and working with various functions and end users to identify, document and communicate standard business processes and best practices as they relate to Salesforce
- Ideally practiced both aggregating data and making data driven decisions and understands the impact analytics can have on an organization
- Extensive experience in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Fluent in CRM technology management and experience implementing effective Omni-channel campaigns
- Direct experience implementing CRM segmentation and marketing automation strategies at scale
- Proven experience successfully influencing and building consensus at all levels within the organization
- Extensive knowledge the Salesforce platform and operating in a Salesforce environment
- Deeply passionate about using data to drive the strategic goals of a company
- Innovative thinking, contributing to the WVO’s multi-platform marketing and media planning processes
- Understanding, leading and leveraging data analytics to drive business performance and direction
- Strong analytical abilities and passion for leverage data and analytics in a marketing capacity
- Strong people leader who can scale and manage a large organization leading by example at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Proven ability cultivating relationships within in a highly matrixed organization
- Change agent not afraid to challenge the status quo with proven record of driving change through an organization at scale
- Business-minded, marketing focused and technology savvy
- A true visionary; big picture thinker
- Entrepreneurial spirit, thriving in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Approachable, supportive and collaborative workstyle
- Executive presence with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Logical, analytical, and data-oriented.
- Proven critical thinking skills to quickly evaluate issues, troubleshoot, and prioritize accordingly
- Proven ability to drive for results and lead continuous improvement efforts
- HTML knowledge is desired but not essential Excellent technical knowledge of CRM and analytical systems
- Strong understanding of the vacation ownership business is a plus
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.