Server - Bistro
• Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
• Be familiar with the organization of the Restaurant(s), lounges, and Room Service and know the function of each job position.
• Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials in applicable outlets.
• Service guests with all food and beverage requirements in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner.
• Pre-bus all tables removing soiled dishes after each course.
• Be familiar with the operation of the P.O.S system.
• Perform cashiering functions by closing checks and preparing end of shift paperwork.
• Perform opening and closing procedures and side-work duties according to station rotation assignment and established checklist.
• Ensure that tables and side stands are kept stocked, tidy and clean.
• Keep all beverages at least ¾ full (coffee, tea, soda, water, and lemonade).
• Breakdown trays of soiled dishes and linen in the dishroom according to established standards.
• Answer the telephone according to standards.
• Consistently upsell food, beverage and promotional items to guests.
• Be familiar with fire extinguishers, locations and know how to use them.
• Receive and deliver food and beverage orders and collect payment.
• Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
•Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform.
•Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services and standards to the highest caliber.
•Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
•Proficiency in oral and written communication skills in English.
•Must be able to work any shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
•Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
•Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
•Medium work-Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
•Ability to stand during entire shift.
•Must be able to maneuver throughout the dining area while carrying full trays of food & beverages.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We require consent to pre-employment background screening & drug testing for all positions.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.