- Provide safe, courteous, and comfortable transportation for guests to and from pre-determined destinations.
- Strives for punctuality of scheduled times.
- Performs pre-trip and post-trip maintenance check on vehicles.
- Completes appropriate paperwork for possible maintenance problems.
- Adheres to the D.O.T. rules and regulations.
- Completes appropriate paperwork for mileage and D.O.T. trip sheets
- Assists with maintaining cleanliness of transportation vehicles when necessary.
- Perform other duties assigned. May be asked to assist with Public Areas including the outside grounds of the property.
- Must be 25 years of age or older.
- Must have a Valid IL State Drivers License
- Must be able to clearly communicate in English
Wyndham Hotel Group is a Drug Free workplace. Company reserves the right to drug test.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.