Site Recruiter - Branson
- Posting job requisitions using Taleo
- Creative networking and community involvement
- Conducting phone screens
- Searching/Sourcing and Recruiting for qualified candidates
- Setting up/scheduling interviews
- Coordinating background checks
- Conducting/Attending Career Nights and Career Fairs
- Data tracking for referrals, hiring sources, reports, calls, interviews, etc...
- Coordinating orientation schedules with new hires, training and HR.
- Benefits package in less than 31 days!!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Travel and Attraction discounts
Can you see yourself working for the leader in the travel industry, helping recruit top talent to continue our growth, while progressing your own career with unlimited advancement opportunities? We've got a plan and support team to help you meet your goals.
- Wyndham Worldwide has 55 brands
- 7200 hotels on six continents
- Over 900,000 owners, and over 200 resorts throughout North America and the South Pacific.
- Employ just over 25,000 employees globally
- Achieved sales over $4.3 billion annually.
- You'll find us on the Fortune America's Most Admired Companies. Ranked among Newsweek Magazines 100 Greenest Companies. Selected by the Working Mother 100 Best Companies, and named among Top 50 Companies for Executive Women by NAFE. Ehtisphere World's Most Ethical Companies, and named Diversity Inc's Noteworthy Companies.
- Interviews are by appointment only.
- Criminal background check
- Multi-step interview process with our Recruiting Manager and Senior Leadership Team.
- 2-3 years prior recruiting experience
- High school diploma or GED
- In-depth knowledge of laws and regulations governing interviewing and hireing practices
- Prior experience in high volume cold calling and use of job boards
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Strong Social Networking/Sourcing skills
- Outgoing and Assertive personality
- Fluent with Microsoft Office
- Professional appearance
To get more information today go to WVOjobs.com,
or contact Sebra at firstname.lastname@example.org or (417)243-3114.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.