As a world-class meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted Cheyenne
Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort is a place where the possibilities are as
endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues create the
backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the beautiful setting while
remaining productive and inspired.
Currently, we are searching for a talented Sous Chef in our Garde Manger
department to join the team of the Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce
Resort and ensure proper review, timely processing and communicating of all
disbursements in accordance with the Wyndham Hotel Group policies and procedures.
The Sous Chef will coordinate, organize and actively participate in the operation of the
Garde Manger department. Prepare and manage schedules while flexing staffing to
- Oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the kitchen and food production in the Garde Manger department.
- Work with the Director of F&B to create and implement menus.
- Oversee daily activities such as preparation for all food items, sanitation of the outlets, receiving daily inventories, log-on report and food cost report.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Culinary Graduate highly desired but not required
- 3+ years managerial experience
- Knowledge of all regulations and health codes
- Microsoft and Birchstreet experience desired but not required
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.