Spa Housekeeper (Male)
Join the Silverado Family!
Silverado Resort and Spa is seeking for qualified and motivated candidates for the position of Spa Housekeeper. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the gold standard of a luxurious and relaxing stay in the Napa Valley. Join a passionate group of people whose job is to deliver extraordinary customer service at one of the most beautiful resorts in Northern California.
The Spa Housekeeper duties include:
· Employees must, at all times, be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers, and fellow employees.
· Greet and welcome all guests and members.
· Clean and straighten up all areas to include wiping down chairs and tables.
· Sweep, mop, and vacuum all areas of the Spa.
· Clean windows and empty trash.
· Dust and wipe down all areas of the Spa.
· Ensure facility is prepared for proper opening and closing each day.
· Monitor and maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the facilities including ensuring facility/amenities are in proper working order.
· Stock items in the Spa as needed.
· Report all missing items and ensure proper Lost and Found procedures are used.
As part of the Spa team, you will join other associates that value hard work and pride themselves in making every single event an unforgettable one for our guests and their loved ones.
Our team is:
• Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services of the highest caliber.
• Able to work/collaborate together and communicate effectively with guests and associates at all levels of the organization.
OUR MISSION: Only at Silverado Resort and Spa will you find a captivating place that must be experienced, where tradition and history are honored and modern day luxury is delivered. We create unforgettable moments for every single member, every single guest, one story at a time.
Silverado Resort and Spa offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.