Sr. Analytical Systems Developer
- Responsible for the hands-on design, development, deployment and maintenance of Yield Management Solutions, web service infrastructure and supporting technologies.
- Contributes to the detailed analysis, design and development of data integration components such as software applications, data load processes, data design and database structures.
- Analyzes complex business problems and assess how automated systems can be implemented to solve them.
- Assists in troubleshooting software application, data issues and business processes.
- Have good understanding of data and common metrics.
- Troubleshoots technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Interacts with IT management and other teams at a highly professional and technical level.
- Works closely with project managers, business analysts, and others to understand and translate functional requirements and processes into technical specifications.
- Demonstrates accurate and complete understanding of system functionality and technical components.
- Proactively identifies and escalates issues that may adversely impact project deliverables.
- Possesses strong database design, modeling, requirements gathering, SOA and object-oriented design and development skills.
- Uses applied methodologies for the development life cycle.
- Produces and writes technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, system design and functional specifications etc.
- Synthesizes complex or diverse information, Collects and researches data, Uses intuition and experience to complement data, Designs work flows and procedures.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Mentors and assists Jr. Developers on businesses processes and technologies.
- Candidate must be proficient in developing and designing websites and web services.
- Must have strong PL/SQL development skills.
- Candidate must be proficient in database development (SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, architecture etc.)
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of relational database design and related concepts such as referential integrity and normalization
- Candidate must have excellent communication and documentation skills including the ability to create comprehensive technical specifications
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
- Requires strong verbal, written and listening skills.
- 5+ years of proven experience in Microsoft .Net technologies such as C#, VB.Net, MVC and experience in designing, developing and deploying Windows & Web applications
- 5+ years of experience in database development using PL/SQL and SQL Server 2012 or later
- Required Education: Bachelors
- Desired Education: Masters
- Experience with SAS, VBA Programming
- Experience in designing and developing Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or a comparable ETL tool.
- Experience with other SQL Server suite of products such as SSRS etc.
- Experience building Mobile apps using Xamarin.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2016 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.