Supervisor, Business Operations
- Have a working knowledge, be able to execute and oversee the Contracts Department, Tour Reception/Gifting Department, Activities Center, and Marketing Department
- Prepare and maintain accounting files, including completing leadership expense reports and gain knowledge of budgets
- Create and maintain general daily documents and monthly reports
- Coordinate and execute new hire processing, which includes administering background tests.
- Have knowledge of commission pay plans and be able to review and execute any necessary changes
- Maintain the office supply maintenance on all copiers.
- Set up and post job advertising for all departments
- Filing, copying, communications and maintaining current and accurate sales information
- Preparation of work schedules and sales representative vacation calendar
- Provide support in arranging travel plans, meeting management organization and hosting guests, and meeting minutes
- Prepare and execute special projects as requested including hosting BU meetings, spreadsheets, charting, etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment with internal and external customers
- Establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Be a positive role model with a high level of integrity for the rest of the site
- Maintain a clean and well-organized office environment
- Other duties as assigned by upper management staff
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; High School diploma required
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Must possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Mature, teachable, self-motivated with a positive attitude and good work ethic
- Team participant, that is pro-active
- Must be detail orientated while maintaining multi-task abilities in a busy, professional environment; and able to exhibit problem solving ability
- Advanced spreadsheet abilities to include formulas and charting; overall computer efficiencies should be at an advanced level with Excel, Outlook, Word, and Internet
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.