- Referral Coordinator (Telemarketer) will be responsible to speak with prospects via telephone and email to convert sales
- Sell packages or book day drive appointments to a prospect listing provided by the company; Owner Referral prospects; Internet Responders; or other prospects from company approved programs.
- Contact leads to confirm scheduled appointments
- Provide information about company products and services
- Educate Owners on established referral criteria
- Assists in prospect follow-up and support of sales activities
- Invite Owners to referral functions and owner updates (i.e. promotional parties).
- Enter Owner referrals into the internal marketing database
- Must meet quotas, measures and requirements established for the Contact Center
- Maintain accurate records for contacts and call backs in the internal database programs
- Work with additional departments as necessary to fulfill the mission of the
- Contact Center.
- May need to contact leads to reschedule missed appointments or move appointments.
- Troubleshoot and remedy Owner problems.
- Exhibit consistency and persistence through objections
- Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
- 6 months sales experience
- 6 months customer service experience
- 6 months contact center experience
- Able and willing to employ the power of positive thinking
- High school or GED equivalent
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.