To actively contribute to the company vision of making holiday dreams come true by supervising Holidays & Save Minivac Outbound/ Inbound.
- Supervise the Inbound and Outbound Tele-Marketing agents and Administration unit within Minivacs unit.
- Ensure tour production requirements are achieved.
- Making outbound/Inbound calls promoting and selling our Club Wyndham Asia packages
- Responsible for following all Club Wyndham Asia and Procedures as set by Management
- Ensure cancellation and amendment policies are adhered to
- Maximise every opportunity including email enquiries, online packages and telephone enquiries
- Actively promote special packages for seasonal campaigns
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Leadership Skill
- Timeshare Representative (TSR) license from the State.
- Experience working with people
- Excellent sales ability
- Exceptional telephone manner that is professional, friendly and clear
- Committed to provide excellent customer service at all times
- Ability to multi tasks
- Computer skills
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.