Temporary Administrative Coordinator
Temporary Administrative Coordinator- Smoky Mountains
· Maintain a positive attitude at all times with everyone you come in contact with
· Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
· Ability to achieve site mandated performance expectations
· Preparation of Timeshare Sales Contracts for Sales Department and Property Owners.
· Maintain Property Owner Information.
· Provides information for Sales Department as necessary.
· Assist Contract Supervisor and Tour Reception Supervisor in support of Sales Staff.
· Preparation and maintenance of legal documents.
· General office work and other duties as assigned.
· Assist property owners with contract questions or concerns.
· Assist with Tour Reception check-ins.
· Data Entry.
· Phone Support.
· Ability to handle proprietary information in a confidential and classified manner
· Answer calls and guests questions in a professional manner
· Ability to work a flexible schedule
· Must be available to work varied schedule
· Excellent customer service skills, 2 years minimum
· Professional business appearance and positive attitude
· Ability to adapt to constant change
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Must be organized, self-motivated and goal oriented
· High School diploma or equivalent and two year general office experience.
· Ability to be detailed and thorough, multi-tasked and work as a team player.
· Intermediate computer and typing skills.
· Experience is timeshare, vacation ownership, hotel, hospitality a plus.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.