Temporary Sales Manager - WVR
THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION
Explore a career with WYNDHAM and discover why we are the largest, fastest growing and most respected name in Vacation Ownership. Due to unprecedented growth in the region we now have leadership positions open!
- Set Vision and Expectations: Provides a clear picture of future so others can understand and share view. Makes sure that team members clearly understand what is expected of them.
- Embraces Wyndham Values.
- Sense of Urgency: Approaches work with a bias action. Energetically and enthusiastically defines and takes next steps.
- Motivate the sales team to achieve the highest level of performance through effective leadership and established best practices.
- Establish written individual and team goals and monitor performance on a daily basis to recognize excellence and coach for improvement.
- Recruit individuals that posses the skills and personality to be successful Sales Associates, utilizing recruiting process establish by the Company.
- Develop others: Regularly provides feedback and coaching. Provides training opportunities to team members to improve their skills and address their career development needs.
- Monitor the sales process to ensure that sales are achieved by the prescribed selling method and with the highest level of integrity.
- Administer Company Policies and processes in a consistent, fair and equitable manner.
- Take over to close the sale.
Candidates must hold an active California Real Estate License prior to employment.
- Minimum one year timeshare/vacation ownership sales experience.
- Strong communication skills in dealing with clients and corporate personnel both one-on-one and group environment.
- Positive and upbeat attitude to ensure great work environment.
- Have proven track record of strong leadership ability, motivational skills and enthusiasm.
- Track record of strong work ethics and integrity with a sincere desire to make a difference.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.