Timeshare Sales Respresentative - WorldMark By Wyndham Zephyr Cove, NV (Lake Tahoe)
WorldMark By Wyndham Lake Tahoe is actively looking for Sales Agents who have the desire to sell dreams and live one too!
WE ARE INTERVIEWING NOW.
** Our two week training will begin in July!**
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Come PROSPER and GROW with us!
We are looking for Top Sales Professionals and New Sales Professionals who want to take their Sales Career to the next level with the World's Largest Timeshare Company!
What Wyndham has to offer:
- Face to Face Sales w/ guaranteed leads! NO PROSPECTING or COLD CALLING!!
- Hourly plus commission for the first 60 days while training
- Excellent Compensation - Commissions are between 4-7% and up to an additional 9% bonus (based on the total volume you write each month)
- Outstanding Benefits - we offer a comprehensive health plan, 401(k) with company contributions, tuition reimbursement and travel discounts.
- Sales professionals with Wyndham work an average of 35-40 hours each week.
- Consistent schedule with the same back-to-back days off each week.
- Vacation Discount Incentives
Our sales agents focus on relationship building as they provide our guests the opportunity to purchase world class destinations. This position allows you to meet with our guests face to face, invest time in rapport building, tour our magnificent resort & amenities, and ask them to become a part of our family by purchasing today with Wyndham.
- Experience isn't neccessary - sales experience is preferred!
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Handle rejection well
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: building rapport, needs/values selling, negotiating, and closing the sale
- Quick thinking and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work any of the seven days of the week and holidays
Let us help you make the most of your dynamic, enthusiastic personality in a fun and inviting environment. It's all about making the right sale to the right people. And earning a great living, doing what you love!
- We are looking for goal oriented professionals who can pass a criminal background check.
- Must be willing to obtain a Nevada Timeshare OR Real Estate License with the Department of Real Estate
For a quicker response please email your resume to email@example.com
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.