Universal Agent Assistant Manager - Margaritaville, St. Thomas USVI
- Responsible for daily operation of Universal Agent scheduled shift: plan daily short term front and back of house Universal Agent operations; provide proper guest check-in, check-out procedures.
- Meet marketing expectation in regards to tour penetration, analyze reports as required.
- Communicate daily arrivals, departures and room inventory needs; ensure daily check list duties and tasks fully completed with follow up communications; administer schedule adjustments which result in the satisfaction of all guests, associates and financial requirements.
- Maintain positive customer and associate relationship.
- Support customer service/marketing operating standards/procedures during scheduled shift.
- Processes/procedures include: Greeting, registering, establishing credit and issuing keys to guests, Completing check in/out procedures, computes bills, collecting payment and making changes for guests as required during their stay.
- Delivering general concierge services for all onsite guests by providing several ways of contact in order to address questions, concerns, and request in a prompt and satisfactory manner.
- Perform other duties as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to hold others accountable
- Reservation software training
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure, good interpersonal skills, and good written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of one year of successful customer service experience in a hospitality/hotel environment.
- Vacation ownership experience preferred.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2016 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.