Vice President, Brand Operations - Microtel
- Set the strategic direction for the brand and engage WHG departments in assisting to achieve short-term and long-term brand goals
- Identify and lead improvement opportunities to drive brand performance
- Lead the Quarterly Business Review process
- Coordination and engagement of FAC events
- Work with Franchise Operations team to help drive quality and property performance
- Work with Franchise Quality team to develop and increase compliance with brand standards
- Work with Design and Construction teams on prototype development
- Work with Sourcing team on design guidelines and product availability/delivery
- Manage projects to implement new brand initiatives
- Manage and monitor the Brand Operations, FAC and Marketing Fund budget
- Ensure Brand participation in Executive Leadership Orientation (ELO) training
- Grow brand value for NAMER franchisees
- Engage franchisees in brand initiatives
- Assist franchisees with resolving issues and answering questions
- Collaborate with Franchise Operations to assist with delivering quality support
- Develop a brand growth strategy and engage internal and external resources in achieve aggressive room growth targets.
- Management of Property Improvement Plan and waiver request approvals.
- Interaction with Franchise Sales to assist with identifying and executing opportunities
- Assistance with maximizing relicensing and retention
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure effective marketing campaigns
- Review promotions and help engage franchisees in use of promotional rate codes
- Lead efforts to communicate marketing initiatives to the franchise system
- Lead projects to launch key brand marketing initiatives
- The ability to work under pressure and balance multiple priorities is needed. Must be results-oriented and work with a sense of urgency.
- Strong communication skills are required in both written and verbal form. The ability to motivate and inspire internal/external customers along with associates is also required in this position.
- Proficiency in multiple technology platforms is preferred including Microsoft Office, Salesforce
- Project Management
- Business Acumen
- Change Agent
- Building Trust
- Results Oriented
- Decision Making
- A four-year university degree or its equivalent is required, preferably in business or hotel management. Significant property level hotel management and/or corporate franchising experience is also required (10+ years)
- Proven results in a leadership role with demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional projects and achieve key objectives
- Brand management and/or operations experience desired.
- Masters degree in business or hotel administration desired.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.