Vice President of Customer Relationship Management
Wyndham Rewards, ranked number one hotel rewards program for 2016-2017 by U.S. News & World Report, offers more than 50 million members the opportunity to earn and redeem points at more than 25,000 hotels, condos and homes globally.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to develop customer personas, identify customer segments, determine common/distinct cohort behaviors, and create a holistic view of our customer base to inform program-related strategy and decision-making. Translate insights into business priorities, strategies, and tactical initiatives that enhance loyalty program effectiveness via an increasingly personalized approach.
- Develop capabilities to measure/track customer value at multiple lifecycle stages and return on investment associated with acquisition, retention, engagement and overall marketing efforts. Introduce innovative data-mining techniques to support predictive analytics and the ongoing evolution of segmentation strategies to inform multi-touch point marketing programs across all forms of media (digital, social, direct, etc.).
- Define KPIs against which to measure ongoing program success and develop action-oriented dashboards that present data in a clear and concise matter, enabling timely data-driven decision making. Ensure the consistency and quality of analytical deliverables.
- Partner with technology teams and key business partners to design and create the infrastructure to join our raw data in an easy-to-access, well-understood data layer.
- Lead, direct, and mentor a team of professionals focused on customer acquisition strategy, member engagement and retention, customer insight development, and e-mail marketing.
- Bachelor's in Hotel Management, Business, Statistics, Marketing, Finance, Sales or a relevant field of work.
- Master’s or advanced Degree in Analytics, Operations Research, Mathematics, Statistics or similar data focus is preferred.
- 10 + years of progressive work-related experience in hotel revenue management, yield management, consulting, or analytics.
- Demonstrated proficiency in distribution channel management, Hotel PMS / CRS and revenue management systems, Microsoft Office applications including knowledge and experience in hotel pricing concepts, yield management optimization and selling strategies.
- Strong understanding of segmentation, optimum business mix and displacement.
- Ability to work with, manipulate, and draw conclusions and recommendations from large quantities and sets of data.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team to achieve goals and targets.
- Ability to manage and lead a team of developing associates.
- Highly strategic with excellent commercial sense.
- Ability to work simultaneously on a number of initiatives and priorities often under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with people at all levels and from all backgrounds and parts of the world.
- Ability to build and deliver presentations or written communication in a concise and well organized manner.
- Ability to stay objective and fair when dealing with sensitive internal/external customer situations maintaining constructive working relations.
- Self-starter, exhibiting initiative, confidence, professionalism and good judgment.
- Works with a high level of accountability, results orientated and dependable.
- Ability to make business decisions with integrity and honesty.
- Awareness of key marketplace and industry trends relative to consumer behavior.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.