Vice President of Global Sales
Wyndham Rewards, ranked number one hotel rewards program for 2016-2017 by U.S. News & World Report, offers more than 50 million members the opportunity to earn and redeem points at more than 25,000 hotels, condos and homes globally.
- Lead the development of sales strategy and operating plans for North America, Europe, India, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Latin America that contribute to Wyndham Hotel Group’s strategic vision and positioning in the market.
- Lead the execution of Global Sales strategies by setting aggressive but realistic performance objectives, driving focus to ensure achievement.
- Lead the North America Regional Sales team in developing a strategic road map that will provide franchisees direction on how to leverage WHG’s vast set of resources to drive revenue and improve market share.
- Lead the budgeting, reporting and reforecasting on revenue performance for the Global Sales organization.
- Continuously analyze and evaluate key markets, vertical segments and seller performance globally to ensure deployment strategy maximizes revenue opportunities, sellers are incentivized appropriately, and that we have the key results necessary to drive further innovation and sales growth.
- Build and develop global relationships, representing the organization with key distributors and customers.
- Develop strong business relationships with the key internal business partners to understand and deliver on their needs, as well as drive their engagement with our sales strategy, tools and systems.
- Oversee the evaluation and development of core sales systems and processes to ensure technology is being used as a strategic enabler to drive revenue.
- Lead and manage a team of 100 plus associates with credibility, drive and creativity to take risks and energize the organization.
- Attract, hire, develop and retain the best possible team ensuring adherence to a common vision, sense of purpose and shared Wyndham values.
- Bachelor's Degree or preferred Master's Degree in Hotel Management, Business, Marketing or other related field.
- 5 + years as a leader of a Hospitality Sales function.
- 10 + years’ experience in sales (property, national sales or global sales).
- A successful track record of delivering exceptional revenue performance.
- Reputation for excellence as a sales leader and relationship builder in the hospitality industry.
- Must possess the ability and willingness to travel 30% of the time.
- Works with a high level of accountability and professionalism.
- Adept at communicating strategic vision and working through people to achieve results.
- Track record of active consulting and collaborative problem solving support, tailoring strategies to drive desired change.
- Ability to make business decisions with integrity and honesty.
- Sets high standards of excellence; continuously looks for ways to improve performance; sets and works to achieve stretch goals; invests and takes appropriate risks evaluating the potential return.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to build relationships with people at all levels and from all backgrounds and parts of the world.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and work on multiple projects or work streams simultaneously.
- Ability to develop project plans, budgets and associated documents ensuring that all materials presented meet set format standards and convey professionalism and clarity.
- Flexibility during times of change and open to multiple points of view and possible solutions.
- Awareness of key marketplace and industry trends relative to customer and consumer behavior.
- Proven success in analyzing and synthesizing data from multiple sources and filtering through ata to find the necessary key results.
- Strong knowledge of sales systems, processes and databases.
- Understanding of technical terminology and ability to discuss systems applications.
- Experience and exposure to hotel sales at the property level, national sales level and/or global sales level.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in a global team environment.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.