Vice President of Sales and Marketing - Oceanside
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! Service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
We are currently seeking an energetic, proven and results driven Vice President of Sales for our premiere Oceanside California sales centers. This is a unique opportunity to show outstanding results and leadership in WBW and WVR newest, largest and highest volume locations. Reporting to the Regional SVP of Central Southern California you will lead the Oceanside California Sales Teams located at the Oceanside Pier and Oceanside Harbor by initiating key sales strategies to ensure sustained development and growth of these sites. Managing and leading a team of over 100 high performing sales, marketing and operations professionals you will have a strong leadership background maximizing potential of the entire team.
Your exceptional business acumen, strong strategic planning and analytical skills are highly desirable and an in-depth knowledge of Vacation Ownership sales is a must. As a member of the Executive Team you will display high levels of integrity, innovation and leadership at all times while leading by example.
The Duties of the Vice President of Sales and Marketing would be:
Manage the daily activities of sales team members by providing training and development. Establish and monitor goals while developing individually and as a team ethically and with integrity. Model and strengthen our corporate culture while ensuring site performance objectives are maximized.
These Responsibilities/Job Duties:
Oversee all sales teams.
Assist Regional SR Vice President in achieving and keeping the APG above targeted level.
Set Vision and Expectations: Provide a clear picture of future so others can understand and share view. Ensure that team clearly understands expectations.
Provide leadership, training and guidance to sales managers and representative.
Establish written individual and team goals and monitor performance.
Recognize excellence and coach/counsel for improvement for site leaders and sales/marketing management.
Recruit individuals to be successful sales and marketing management, utilizing recruiting processes established by the Company and Business Unit Director of Recruiting.
Develop others: Regularly provide feedback, coaching and counseling.
Monitor the sales process to ensure that sales are achieved by prescribed selling method and with the highest level of integrity.
Administer Company Policies and processes in a consistent, fair, and equitable manner.
Create a positive work environment by maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity consistent with regulatory standards and Wyndham Vacation Ownership's values
Three plus years of sales management experience with Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Worldmark By Wyndham, or Shell Vacations preferred.
- Working knowledge of programs sold and serviced by Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Worldmark by Wyndham, or Shell Vacations preferred.
- Proven success in a sales leadership role with working knowledge of timeshare/vacation ownership marketing and sales programs.
- Proven numbers supporting a long standing record of success.
- Professional appearance and communication skills in dealing with clients and corporate personnel.
- Positive and upbeat attitude to ensure great work environment.
- Have proven strong leadership ability, motivational skills, and enthusiasm.
- Track record of strong work ethics and integrity with a sincere desire to make a difference.
- Excellent coaching/teaching skills.
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: building rapport, needs/values selling, negotiating, and closing the sale.
- Hands on experience monitoring financial trends and their application to the business.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.