Vice President of Sales & Marketing- Anaheim, CA
- Create a positive work environment in the area of Sales, Marketing and Operations by maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity consistent with applicable regulatory standards and Wyndham Values.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service to current and prospective owners in order to maintain a positive brand image and company reputation.
- Identify areas of process improvement and leverage best practices by working with appropriate corporate resources as necessary.
- Ensure administrative functions and duties are assigned and completed according to Wyndham standards, including timekeeping, contracts, and personnel action forms.
- Maintain the highest quality of staff through effective recruiting, hiring, retention, coaching, succession planning and training.
- Effectively manage and deliver required sales targets within the sales/marketing teams.
- Train, evaluate and monitor employee performance goals.
- Meet or exceed the location generated lead objectives.
- Adhere to and administer Wyndham's sales policies and guidelines by representing the company in an ethical, moral and professional manner.
- Keep current on and support marketing strategies.
- Available throughout the day (open door).
- Frequently meet with each of the team leaders and staff to review targets and areas of focus.
- Three plus years of sales management experience with Wyndham Vacation Ownership preferred.
- Working knowledge of programs sold and serviced by Wyndham Vacation Ownership preferred.
- Wyndham President Club qualifier preferred.
- Proven success in a sales leadership role with working knowledge of timeshare/vacation ownership marketing and sales programs.
- Proven numbers supporting a long standing record of success.
- Professional appearance and communication skills in dealing with clients and corporate personnel.
- Positive and upbeat attitude to ensure great work environment.
- Have proven strong leadership ability, motivational skills, and enthusiasm.
- Track record of strong work ethics and integrity with a sincere desire to make a difference.
- Excellent coaching/teaching skills.
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: building rapport, needs/values selling, negotiating, and closing the sale.
- Hands on experience monitoring financial trends and their application to the business.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite.
- Active California Real Estate Salesperson License is required.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.