VME SR CMA Agent
- Part Marketing Professional
- Part Local Expert
- Part Sales Professional
- 100% Memory Maker
- Our local marketing organization has exclusive marketing rights with: The Island in Pigeon Forge, Margaritaville, Wilderness Resorts, Wal-Mart and Kroger. The partnerships provide our specialists a great opportunity to interact with visitors to our local communities.
- Solicit guest for preview of Vacation Ownership making the presentation interesting and appealing in order to book as many qualified customers as possible.
- Follow qualification guidelines as established by Department and Company Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain a courteous and informative demeanor when dealing with questions posed by potential clients.
- Write the formal invitation to tour; make the tour reservation and collect the required deposit.
- Provide concierge service.
- Communicate any problems immediately to manager asking for assistance when required.
- Make sure booth is clean and well stocked with supplies.
- Perform any other duties as required by manager.
- Paid training and development
- Benefits (Medical/ Dental/ Vision) within 31 days of hire
- 100% match on 401K plan up to first 6% after 1 year of service
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Travel perks, discounts, and give-a-way items
- Great career path (grow to supervisor, manager, director and vice president)
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Professional business appearance.
- Flexibility a must.
- Positive and upbeat attitude combined with effective communication skills.
- Light physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs.)
- Must be able to maintain performance standards.
- Good organization skills and the ability to maintain accurate data and records.
- Track record of strong work ethics and integrity with a sincere desire to make a difference.
- Complete the "internal transfer request form"
- Deliver signed/ completed internal transfer request form to your immediate supervisor. (He/She will complete the process and forward the form to HR).
- Apply online
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.