Waiter/waitress - Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, UAE
Waiter/Waitress – Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, UAE
At Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach we are committed to creating caring experience – every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, a 4-star hotel with views of the neighboring Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah, minutes from the vibrant culture and shopping of "The Walk" at JBR, Dubai Marina Yacht Club. Our deluxe hotel with 360 rooms has stylish studios feature a balcony to take in the view while our two - four bedrooms apartments and suites host separate living areas and kitchen. Executive Studios are also available, with complimentary breakfast, welcome drinks, secretarial services, and Happy Hours.
The Waiter/Waitress is responsible for delivering great service to all guests, being knowledgeable and professional in doing so.
- Responsible for doing all preparations before and during the service, like preparing tables and polish cutlery.
- Keeping track of the stock and supplies in the restaurant and communicating where there might be a shortage like linen, glass work etc.
- Have an extensive knowledge of the menu and other F&B outlets.
- Serving in either conference rooms or F&B outlets if required.
- Taking orders from the guests, explaining the menu and advising the guest on their decision making.
- Liaising with management for advice if required.
- Communicating with the kitchen about the orders and being very clear about special wishes of guests.
- Consistently up sell of food and beverages and making guests aware of promotions.
- If necessary preparing orders like drinks and preparing snacks, bread.
- Serving at parties and reception if required.
- Dealing with the payments and doing closure paperwork if required.
- Serving the guests with all food and beverage requirements during their stay in an attentive and efficient way.
- Taking reservations, in corporation with the supervisor and hostess/host if necessary because of special requests of the guest.
- Responsible for cleaning tasks during and after service.
- Making sure that all the guest areas look immaculate.
- Attend departmental meetings if required.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
- Impeccable grooming
- Genuine personality with a spirit to please demanding guests
- Have an enthusiastic and positive personality
- Must enjoy working within multicultural teams
- Profound examples of organizational and English communication skills must be displayed
- Profound knowledge of customer service and of all beverage products
- Micros system knowledge is taken into consideration
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.