Website Content Specialist
Our network of affiliated timeshare properties and vacation rental properties fall under more than a dozen brands including Wyndham Vacation Rentals, RCI, Hoseasons, cottages.com, James Villa Holidays, The Registry Collection program, Landal GreenParks and Novasol. Wyndham Destination Network’s trusted brands give travelers the peace-of-mind to vacation the way they want, and last year, sent nearly 14 million travelers on vacation.
- Manages the customer experience by preparing content-- banners, articles, microsites and rich media across RCI’s digital properties.
- Collaborates on content schedules and coordinates with the marketing campaign team to plan, track and execute.
- Assists design agencies and business stakeholders to create new content features, including pages and microsites, while ensuring world-class UX and brand alignment.
- Curates digital content and ensures quality standards are met for SEO, naming conventions, brand guidelines and personalization rules.
- Works directly with business teams to improve online transactions, increase revenue and drive profitability in our digital channels.
- Addresses site issues and errors promptly with appropriate follow-up communication and documentation.
- 3 - 5 years of Enterprise Content Management experience (OpenText TeamSite is a big plus).
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or relevant field.
- 2 - 4 years of experience managing content for a high-traffic, public-facing website.
- Detail-oriented and methodically organized.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Organized and able to execute with minimal oversight.
- Experience with web publishing platforms, FTP, web analytics, scripting and debugging tools strongly preferred.
- Expertise with MS Office, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- SEO expertise or certification a plus.
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written.
- Sound business judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.