Welcome Center Agent
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and "Count On Me!" service promise of being respectful, responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
- Responsible for insuring that all reservation no-shows are properly dispositioned in CRS to insure that site fees are not incurred.
- Greeting and checking in over-night packages and directing to hotel and tour.
- All customer service issues with hotels and clients
- All CRS reports for daily arrivals
- All CRS reports for no-hooks (tour reception)
- Creating a CRS account for all manifested CMA tours
- Maintain tour breakdown schedule for Front Line Sales team and CMAs
- Maintaining all maps and hotel vouchers for inbound guest---4 days out
- Ability to be cross-trained in all admin positions
- Calling and confirming inbound packages,
- Resolving any issues that arise for Guests or Hotels
- Dispositioning of all arrivals into CRS.
- Work 6- 8 hr. opening,mid,or closing shift based on placement in schedule.
- Collecting leads from all Marketed arrivals (shooting for 3 NPO).
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.