Wholesale Coordinator - Wyndham Vacation Rentals, Breckenridge
Manage all aspects of vacation rental experiences for international and domestic wholesale partners as well as Online Travel Agencies (OTAs). Continually build positive relationships with partners by providing assistance in a timely and accurate manner. Handle all facets of accounts receivable relating to wholesale and OTA reservations. Ensure accuracy of reservation details including requests and auditing of arrival dates, unit size, # of people traveling, etc.
- Deliver wholesale partner with best customer service experience possible by answering incoming calls promptly and professionally. Provide caller with information regarding accommodations that would best suit their guest’s needs. Convert telephone inquiries into reservations, maintaining acceptable performance statistics and accuracy.
- Manage all 3rd party reservations form channel partners and Leisurelink/Marketspan daily paying close attention to same day reservation book windows. Confirm and update per SOPs all reservations. Audit daily reports and oversee reservations booked throughout the day.
- Respond clearly and promptly to all email inquiries related to wholesale partner within 24 hours of receiving request. Process reservation requests accurately by referencing Wholesale NET rate agreements and promotional sheets.
- Address partner’s needs, issues, or concerns independently or refer to appropriate Manager for assistance.
- Process payments, wires and checks for wholesale partners in a timely manner while maintaining deposit rules and balances due. Bring to attention of Manager any accounts overdue.
- Process and audit Reservations Made, Changed and Cancelled daily.
- Perform rooming list audits for each wholesale partner against extranet reports on a weekly basis.
- Assist with Site Tours, FAM Trips, and build relationships with wholesale and OTA partners.
- Gain understanding of wholesale strategy and differences between direct and 3rd party wholesale business. Achieve level of product knowledge that helps relay accurate and worthwhile information to partners.
- Process reservations for Internal Brand programs such as Wyndham Rewards, RCI programs and WVO partnerships.
- Monitor/Back up for Wholesale Coordinators in other regions
- Assist with any other duties as assigned by Manager
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Possess good written and oral communication skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Microsoft Suite including Outlook, Word, etc.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of V12 or other property management system preferred
Job experience (number of years, type/level of previous experience)
- 2-4 years experience in hospitality or reservations
- Telephone Sales and Customer Service experience
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.