Worldmark Sales Trainer- Telesales- Redmond, WA
Sales Trainer - Telesales – Redmond, WA
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! Service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership's vision is to deliver a lifetime of memorable vacation experiences for our owners. This vision is supported by our mission statement which states
· We embrace and live the Wyndham values by creating a supportive environment for employees to develop and prosper.
· We delight our customers by meeting their needs or exceeding their expectations.
· We are 'memory makers.
Warm, thoughtful, gracious hospitality is our culture and through our Count on Me service philosophy; our employees strengthen their customer service skills for successful execution of signature service.
· Facilitate and deliver new hire training for Telesales associates in Redmond, Washington.
· Responsible for maintaining and updating Wyndham product participant manuals, lesson plans for ongoing classes, delivery techniques using accelerated learning
· Responsible for assessing the sales training needs of sales associates and providing additional training as needed.
· Work with site sales management staff to evaluate the progress of employees by observing individuals while in training and when assigned to a sales team
· Deliver training sessions as needed
· Prepare and send New Hire Efficiency Reports to Regional Training Manager
· May also partner with Recruiter to host career nights and attend a variety of career events.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Strong working knowledge and sales experience selling WVO products (CLUB WYNDHAM / WorldMark by Wyndham)
- Must have the ability to secure a Timeshare license in the state where you work
- Proven track record in Wyndham sales.
- Thorough understanding of Wyndham's products.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management in a professional manner.
- Results and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to travel up to 50%.
- Effective time management skills
- Work schedule flexibility
For immediate consideration, apply online and send resume to Dave Thompson directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· College Degree Preferred
· 3 years Current or Previous Wyndham Vacation Ownership sales experience
· President's Club winner preferred
· Previous Sales Management Experience with Wyndham Vacation Ownership preferred
· Previous telesales experience preferred
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The right individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below. These are representative of the knowledge and skills necessary to perform these duties successfully.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and judgment
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group
- Ability to work autonomously within guidelines
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Strong Project Management Abilities
- Excellent Computer/Technology Skills
- Creative/Innovative Thinker
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.