Wyndham Vacation Ownership currently is looking for a Yield Analyst who is responsible for the overall reporting support of inventory operations and strategy within Inventory Management for the Wyndham Brazil Club/Club Pass and other WVO program initiatives. Responsible for proper distribution, operational functions and monetization of inventory, maximizing overall opportunity for these programs. This position will work closely with the all areas of the organization. The will create innovative solutions that impact the overall business and department processes while meeting the demands of key business partners. Provides a high level of quality support to key business partners including trends, market conditions and any influences for geographic region. Supports the One Team initiative by engaging with all levels of staff.
- Develops creative and effective methods to respond to business needs.
- Accountable for execution on assigned projects/processes for overall IM yield initiatives
- Provides high quality analytical support & communication to Key Business partners including forecasting
- Researches and analyzes information from assigned geographic region(s); provide critical insight to management on trends
- Completes ad-hoc analysis as necessary and serves as a subject matter expert for cross-functional teams
- Supports the One Team initiative by engaging with all levels of staff
- Bachelors degree in Business or relevant work experience
- Excellent strategic, analytical and creative thinking aptitude in both an independent and team environment
- Strong communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Able to multi task and work in multiple systems
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish or Portuguese)
- Microsoft Office(Focus in Excel and Outlook)
- 3-5 years of hotel/resort operations/front desk experience; revenue and/or yield management in the Hospitality experience preferred;
As one of FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies, Wyndham Worldwide is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, Diversity Inc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come and join our Wyndham Family and discover the rewards for your career.
A career at Wyndham offers you great benefit opportunities with a competitive package of salary, benefits and recognition. In addition to great employee discounts on such travel related areas as hotel & lodging, car rentals & other goods & services, you will receive:
- Medical/dental and vision care plans
- A 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary (to government max)
- Programs that include Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance amongst others
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company . . . Wyndham
People Make the Difference
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.