Wednesday, Feb. 7; 5:00pm to 7:00pm
Earn what you're worth and own the future you deserve!
You're a sales professional who's been in the industry for a year or two, and while you love what you do, you want something more. You're looking for the next challenge in your career, and you want the satifaction of putting smiles on people's faces, granting them opportunities to treat themselves to well-deserved vacations at world-renowned properties.
Hiring Elite Sales Professionals
**Join our Senior Leadership Team as they share with you an opportunity
that most people only dream about. This event could change your life.
Space is limited and reservations are required. **
Please RSVP to
Cindy Diaz- 407-626-8353 firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and Join Us for Appetizers & Drinks!
In this position, you will work directly with our existing owners via the phone and Internet to upgrade their current level of ownership by presenting the opportunity to increase their ownership portfolio, enabling them to enhance their future vacations!
(Nevada Timeshare Agent License Required for Sales Representatives or the ability to obtain one)
- Benefits and Compensation
- Exciting and Rewarding work environment
- Exceptional Training and Motivational Leaders
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Comprehensive Health Care Plan within 30 days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Travel Discounts
- 6% matching 401k after one year of employment
- Owner Leads and NO Cold Calling or Prospecting
- ARDA Circle of excellence award winner
- Year End Bonuses
- Uncapped Commissions. Potential First Year Six-Figure Income
- Performance based Annual Presidential Awards trips, Rolex's, Porsche's and more!
Come meet associates of our team at the UCF Rosen College of Hospitality Management Fall 2017 Career Fair!
Come join us as we expand our team!
Classes begin in August!
- Competitive pay plus monthly incentives
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k w/ $1 for $1 match up to 6%
- Travel related discounts to our beautiful resorts & hotels
Call May at 425-498-2503 to RSVP
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.