At Wyndham Worldwide, we offer summer internships at various locations throughout the company. More than just a summer job, internships with Wyndham Worldwide provide college students and recent graduates with an opportunity to work alongside some of the most experienced and talented individuals in the hospitality industry. Participants in Wyndham Worldwide’s internship program work on challenging assignments, while partnering with experienced colleagues who are committed to helping them learn and develop skills throughout the program. Interns also network and connect with various leaders within the company and have the chance to participate in engaging workshops.
The comprehensive program includes:
- Interactive orientation
- Professional development workshops
- Coaching and feedback sessions
- Roundtable discussions with senior leadership
- Presentation opportunities
- Networking with leaders from across the organization
- Group activities
To be considered for an internship with Wyndham Worldwide:
- Candidates should be currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Candidates must have completed sophomore year.
- Candidates must meet specified requirements and qualifications determined by each hiring manager.